One of my favorite things about curating a tea blog is being part of a community, and making meaningful connections with tea enthusiasts and merchants from around the world. I’ve discovered so many wonderful teas and accessories from reading thoughtful reviews on various tea-related websites — and it’s my commitment to provide the same level of quality reviews here at TeaMinded. If you are a tea merchant, and you wish to have your tea and/or accessories reviewed on this blog, I encourage you to consider the following guidelines below.
- Please contact me directly through the “Contact” section of the website to receive shipping information (or email me directly at email@example.com).
- Primary interests for reviews include loose leaf teas of all varieties (however, not tea bags at this time), tea accessories, tea related books/magazines/journals … and, I’m open to other considerations as well (as long as the product is relevant to tea, and would be of clear value to the TeaMinded community).
- Presentation is an important part of reviews here at TeaMinded. If possible, please include any relevant packaging and/or high quality images that can accompany the review. Note that these will be used per my creative discretion.
- All reviews are completely honest and transparent.
- TeaMinded complies with the Word of Mouth Marketing Association’s code of ethics, which includes disclosure when a product is provided free of charge or at a discounted rate.
- Turn around time for reviews varies, depending on the editorial calendar for content at the time received.
Thanks in advance for consideration to these guidelines!